Just Tires San Jose. Kingsway Tyres Stamford
Just Tires San Jose
- Diridon Station (formerly the Cahill Depot or the Southern Pacific Depot; also known as San Jose Diridon or Downtown San Jose-Diridon Station) is the central passenger rail depot for San Jose, California. It also serves as a major transit hub for Santa Clara County.
- A city in western California, south of San Francisco Bay; pop. 894,943. It lies in the Santa Clara valley, known as Silicon Valley, a center of the electronics industries
- a city in western California located at the southern end of San Francisco Bay to the south of San Francisco; a center for computer and electronics industries
- the capital and largest city of Costa Rica
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
Like in the Movies
Well, something i normally don't do... or think of doing.
Anyway, race starts under a dark and cloudy weather, rain was just about to fall and all the cars had the slick tires on, no time to change them. So, on the warm up lap this heavy and cold rain starts to fall, "nothing to do about it" i thought, "they are all going to pits for rain tires" but well, i was wrong. They went on with the race, no one wanted to lose their position, the fight for the lead was on the Toyota Altezza and the Honda Civic, the Altezza with RWD and the Civic with FWD and a driver who has been a rally champion a lot of times predicted an easy win for the Civic.
Worth to mention that the Civic took of from last place because it failed to start on the warm up lap. In a few laps he was second behind the Altezza which apparently went over a rock left on the track maybe by a car that went out or something and made a hole on the Honda's windshield. Without any good visibility, the driver decided to punch the windshield to clear it out.
At the end the Civic won the most spectacular races of the day.
72.365 Standing Up For Schools
In solidarity, Joey and I joined in on the demonstration in East Side San Jose on Friday, raising awareness in the community about the cuts to education going on in the state. The fact that our state budge is in shambles is news to no one, but teachers are sick and tired of having to be the ones to pay for it. Whether it's paying for the paper and other supplies used in our classrooms, or getting LAID OFF, teachers are tired of being a low priority in the state. And it's not just teachers, it's also the secretaries, janitors, counselors, administrators, librarians, nurses, etc. that make our education system work. And most importantly, the students are tired of it too.
So, we loudly voiced our opinion on Pink Friday, along with thousands of other teachers, students, and classified staff around the state.
Quimby and Capitol, San Jose, CA
The good news: he did not receive a pink slip this year - YAY! :D
standard to metric tire conversion calculator
christchurch tyre centre
how to change a flat tire step by step
recommended tire pressure chart
tire pressure sensor reset
205 75 14 trailer tire
canadian tire corp